28 January 2017

Hello and cześć.

I am designing this blog to make it more friendly for Polish edition readers. For the short term, I'm remapping the pages and providing a top-level tab to the Polish section.

We are discussing the long-term strategy and appearance - I may be getting professional help for that.

We completed the photo shoot for Glycerin "peak career" in December. Elisanth and A. Zatsepin are on vacation while I choose the images for post-processing. The teaser photo shows it is a daunting task.

The next Tsika shoot is complicated. We're catching up from 2016 so this will be a three outfit shoot. The cartoon concepts for the outfits give some idea.


As these concept design sheets show, we're getting some interesting results.

In the next couple of weeks, I hope to have a Polish copy in my hands to review. And Book 4 still looms at 95%. I'm just not happy with some of the transition points.

No comments:

Post a Comment